Young Kitchen pumpkin spice
Pumpkins, are not just used for the celebration of Halloween but for us foodies also a great basis for the most different dishes! Our pumpkin spice is perfectly and suitably made.
Curving for some pumpkin soup?? Here is our tip for you:
- Fry a roughly diced Hokkaido pumpkin with skin (approx. 700 g) for 5 minutes using small amount of oil.
- Pour 450 ml of water with 350 ml of milk (alternatively, coconut milk).
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of our Young Kitchen pumpkin spice.
- Simmer for 30 minutes, puree and season to taste.
- Cane Sugar
Spices (turmeric, paprika, tomato, cumin, bell pepper, onion, garlic, chili, ginger, coriander, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom)
- Cork lid box
- Filling Weight
- Recommended for
- *May contain traces of cereals containing gluten, mustard and celery For further Informations on Ingredients, Mandatory information according to LMIV, etc
- Spice Category
- Spice Salt
Nutritional values per 100 g
|Energy||836 kJ /198 kcal|
|thereof saturated fatty acids||0,7 g|
|- thereof sugar||35 g|