Spice shaker mugwort, cut
- 3-step spreading insert (fine, coarse, open)
- refillable in position "open"
- aroma- and light-protected
- appealing appearance
- Cover label for drawer storage
- cut mugwort
Mugwort, the herb of magicians and shamans. The most common kitchen spice of the century, it tastes slightly bitter and tart, reminiscent of pepper or juniper. The herb is particularly suitable for fatter meat, such as goose roast, duck or game. But also in salads and sauces, in fillings and marinades he can convince in full taste.
- Spice shaker
- Recommended for
- Eel dishes
Roast goose and duck
- Filling quantity
- *May contain traces of cereals containing gluten, mustard and celery For further Informations on Ingredients, Mandatory information according to LMIV, etc
Filling height technically conditioned