In almost every of our kitchens, the mixture belongs to the main spices: herbs of Provence. Rosemary, basil, marjoram, oregano, thyme, savory, lavender blossoms, fennel and sage bring a touch of holiday feeling to the plate, which is best accompanied by Mediterranean vegetables, fish, meat or cheese such as feta or goat cheese.
Spice shaker Herbs of Provence
- 3-stage spreading insert (fine, coarse, open)
- refillable in position "open
- aroma- and light-protected
- appealing optics
- lid label for drawer storage
- Herbs of Provence
- pure French herbal mixture
- Spice shaker
- Filling Weight
- Recommended for
- Pasta dishes
- *May contain traces of cereals containing gluten, mustard and celery For further Informations on Ingredients, Mandatory information according to LMIV, etc
- Spices A to Z
Customers who bought this product also bought:
3-stufiger Streueinsatz (fein, grob, offen) in Stellung "offen" nachfüllbar wiederverschließbar aroma- und lichtgeschützt ansprechende Optik Deckeletikett für Schubladenaufbewahrung Safran in Fäden
Lets have a BBQ The smoky, sweet spice mix gives your steak or burger patty an inimitable taste.
Pumpkins, are not just used for the celebration of Halloween but for us foodies also a great basis for the most different dishes! Our pumpkin spice is perfectly and suitably made.Curving for some pumpkin soup?? Here is our tip for you:
Beziehungsstatus: Avocado! Burger, Pasta, fresh bread or Nachos, how would they taste without Guacamole! Absolutely 50% tasty. Nothing tastes like Guacamole,, Dipp it in!!!