Spice shaker dill tips, grated
- 3-step spreading insert (fine, coarse, open)
- refillable in position "open"
- aroma- and light-protected
- appealing appearance
- Cover label for drawer storage
- Regulated dill tips
It is mainly known as a spice for cucumbers, fish or many kinds of salads: dill. Even if it appears at first delicate and fedrig on the outside, its taste has it in itself, because its tips have an intense, tart aroma! It is particularly popular in Scandinavia and the Baltic states: From graved salmon, Frankfurt sauce and pickled cucumbers to stews and salad sauces, the cabbage gives many dishes the sweet-spicy spice.
- Spice shaker
- Filling Weight
- Recommended for
- Cucumber-potato and tomato salads
Potato and tomato salad
- *May contain traces of cereals containing gluten, mustard and celery For further Informations on Ingredients, Mandatory information according to LMIV, etc
Filling height technically conditioned