Spice shaker chervil, grated
- 3-step spreading insert (fine, coarse, open)
- refillable in position "open"
- aroma- and light-protected
- appealing appearance
- Cover label for drawer storage
- rubbed chervil
Native to Southeast Europe, Western Asia and Southern Russia, the annual plant now grows throughout Europe and North America. The sweetly fresh, slightly anise-like taste is particularly suitable for fine sauces, salads, herb butter, but also vegetables such as cucumbers, carrots and kohlrabi. Also fish in the broth, trout, shrimp and light poultry refines the herb and also fits perfectly soups such as the Maundy Thursday soup (chervil soup), which is eaten in many German regions on the third day before the Christian Easter.
- Spice shaker
- Filling Weight
- Recommended for
- Egg dishes
- *May contain traces of cereals containing gluten, mustard and celery For further Informations on Ingredients, Mandatory information according to LMIV, etc
Filling height technically conditioned