Here we have a recipe for all chocolate lovers among you who like to try something new. Wonderfully juicy chocolate brownies in combination with our Fleur de Sel!
For the dough:
- 150 g walnuts (roughly chop)
- 150 g dark chocolate coating (finely chop)
- 300 g of flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 75 g cocoa powder
- 450 g cane sugar (best fine)
- 250 g liquid butter (let cool slightly before use)
- 5 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
Mix the flour, baking powder, cane sugar, salt, cocoa powder, walnuts and couverture in a large bowl. In another bowl, whisk the eggs and slowly stir in the flour mixture and liquid butter. Spread the dough on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake at 160 ° C (forced air) for 30-35 minutes.
For the topping:
- 130 g cane sugar (preferably fine)
- 200 ml whipped cream (liquid)
- 1 tsp fleur de sel – natural
Caramelize sugar in a large saucepan. It is best to let the sugar dissolve on a medium heat without stirring. It takes some time. Then slowly add the whipped cream and cook on moderate heat until the sugar has completely dissolved. Season with 1 tsp fleur de sel – naturel and spread over the cooled brownie. Cut the brownies into squares of any size and who else can decorate them with a little fleur de sel – naturel.